Episode 157: It’s In The Details
They say “money, power, and respect… is what you need in life” and Episode 157 is about all three. Featuring Mental Health Therapist and Executive Producer of The Realish TV, Orlando Fox (@FoxEducates) we discuss the dynamic of money, power, and respect in romantic relationships, the relationship with oneself, and the relationship between Black business and Black people. Check it out.
Subscribe + Listen Today!!
- The Orlando Fox Educates (00:02:24)
- Financially Unbalanced Relationship (00:11:21)
- Is Loving For The Simp? (00:30:24)
- Not Me But Them?? (00:38:34)
- Buying Black & Selling Other (01:04:41)
Hosts: @itsgeorged + @btb_ses & @afield1823
Guest: @foxeducates + @therealishtv
Episode Powered By: Browne Detailing (@BrowneDetailing | BrowneDetailing.com)
Connect with Put It In the Air Podcast:
Instagram + Twitter: @pintap_podcast