Episode 154: I Am,… A Revolutionary
Question, does someone’s sexual history matter? Everyone wants love (or, so it seems) especially coming off of Valentine’s Day so would you choose “true love” or $5M? Fred Hampton chose the love for his people and the movie Judas and The Black Messiah masterfully depicted it, hear our take. And, Black History Month… is it still relevant or should we do away with it?
Subscribe + Listen Today!!
- PINTAP|IN 005: Recap (00:01:31)
- Do Body Counts Really Count? (00:06:12)
- Challenge: True Love or $5 Million (00:35:52)
- Judas and The Black Messiah (00:41:26)
- Black History Month (00:49:06)
Hosts: @itsgeorged + @btb_ses & @afield1823
Connect with Put It In the Air Podcast:
Instagram + Twitter: @pintap_podcast